v9.10 Release Highlights
It’s release time again! We’ve rounded up a few highlights below. If you want to get all the details, check out our full release notes.
- OMG! Skills Assessments allows for images! You read that right, you can upload pictures, figures, artwork, etc. Learn more here.
- Can you speak a little slower, please? Our Text-to-Speech feature in Online Testing can! Students can adjust the speed when using this feature. And since we have support for Spanish, items can be read in Spanish too.
- Lost in translation no more: ISI folks, you can now apply custom translations in Spanish to custom forms. You can use your own translations or use Google Translate available in the tool.
- LightingGrader: released new camera grader which increases speed and resolution.
- Power to the Portal: ISI – major enhancements to our Online Course Requests feature in the student portal – it looks great, it’s responsive, and it’s easy to use!
- Game Changer Alert for Business Intelligence Tool (BIT) users – you can now have custom input controls, AND keep the default student scope selector, interactive charts, and have multi-select input controls. For example, you can now create a single report and switch between, subject, year, assessment within the same report.
Find out more about our BI Tool and reporting service and check out some innovative reports created by BI Tool users.
Next release scheduled 11/2/17 pending development timelines. Check our release notes for rolling release items (enhancements, new features and fixes in between official release dates).
Illuminator of the Year Nominations Open through November 16
We want to hear about awesome educators and administrators who use Illuminate resources to promote student and educator success. Nominate someone today!
Learning Opportunities and Events
Did you know we offer a ton of free webinars on using Illuminate tools and on general education topics? We also have a growing list of in-person workshops and regional meetings. And don’t forget about our annual conferences and upcoming Equity Symposium. Hope to see you at our events!
Leave a Reply