With FastBridge, Districts Have One Assessment Solution That Solves Many Challenges
FastBridge is helping educators improve all tiers of instruction; evaluate intervention effectiveness; bring equity to gifted education; and turn data into impactful action.
- In Decatur Public Schools, teachers are using FastBridge for universal screening of all K-8 students in reading, math, and SEB skills—even screening remotely in 2020-21, due to the pandemic. Teachers use these data to plan instruction, group students appropriately for small-group learning, and identify and close students’ skill gaps.
- Shelby County Schools in Tennessee uses FastBridge to make its gifted education program more equitable by screening all students for possible giftedness.
- In Westside Community Schools, teachers are using the insights they gain from FastBridge assessments to strengthen their multi-tiered system of support (MTSS) process, with a strong focus on improving whole-class Tier 1 instruction. As a result, there are dramatically fewer students who need intervention.
- In Fulton County Schools, teachers use FastBridge for progress monitoring of students receiving Tier 2 and Tier 3 interventions to evaluate effectiveness. The system has helped to reduce unnecessary interventions and identify the root causes of students’ struggles in half the time as other progress monitoring tools.
- In Saint Paul Public Schools, FastBridge has helped improve reading scores by taking the guesswork out of Tier 1 instruction and reading intervention, giving teachers not only valuable insight into students’ skills gaps but also a clear plan for addressing them.