Illuminate Education is a market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) student assessment and reporting platform used by K-12 administrators and educators to measure, analyze, and subsequently improve classroom and school-wide learning.
This Salesforce Trainer position will collaborate with their team members to support Illuminate users and proactively evolve the infrastructure and processes related to Salesforce and integrated platforms. Responsibilities will include: user training, internal support cases, data management, reporting, testing, documentation, configuration, and growing your skill-set.
- Provide support to users through internal case management.
- Work with the Management and Team Leaders to develop a training plan to drive the ongoing adoption of Salesforce across the organization.
- Train new and existing employees on workflows/procedures within Salesforce and related business systems.
- Create and maintain high-quality training materials appropriate for teams across the organization.
- Act as business systems Subject Matter Expert (SME) for teams across the organization.
- Act as user-advocate during business analysis and development process.
- Provide support for business analysis efforts.
- Maintain knowledge of company process and monitor for areas of need while providing administration and development team with insight through training observations.
- Maintain knowledge of new features and enhancements made within business systems.
- Assist team in creating high-quality process documentation.
- Grow your own and your colleagues’ skill-set through regular collaboration and dedication to your own professional development.
- On-site (Partial Remote available after onboarding)
- Must be located in Southern California
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience delivering Salesforce training both 1:1 and to groups.
- Detailed and organized in both documentation and presentation.
- Charismatic personality with excellent communication ability to engage your audience.
- Experience training both in-person and virtually
- Experience collaborating heavily with team members both local and remote.
- Huge Plus: Salesforce Certified System Administrator (ADM 201)
- Big Plus: Experience with NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, Gainsight
We’re all Illuminators, and we’re all trying to change the world. We strive to be collaborative, team-oriented, and humble, with a focus on building and growing teams. Our culture is important, and we only want to work with kind, thoughtful, passionate people. A prerequisite to working here is the ability to laugh at yourself and others (when appropriate). We’re goal-oriented and fast-paced, but value a healthy work/life balance. But enough about us… We can’t wait to hear about you!
At Illuminate our employees are our most valuable asset, and our progressive approach to benefits reflects that. We’ve got your back (literally… with ergonomically-friendly standing/adjustable desks) – from the little things (flex schedule, casual dress) to the big things (generous vacation, 100% healthcare coverage for you and your dependents) – and everything in between