Illuminate Education is a market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) student assessment and reporting platform used by K-12 administrators and educators to measure, analyze, and subsequently improve classroom and school-wide learning.
Location flexible - Texas, Louisiana, or surrounding.
The more schools we’re in, the bigger the difference we’re making for students and educators. For this reason, we’re seeking an Account Executive to grow our presence in a designated territory through presenting Illuminate’s value proposition to decision-makers in the K12 education space. This individual will be responsible for driving new business within a designated territory through presenting Illuminate’s platforms with a consultative sales approach. The AE must be passionate about education and Illuminate’s product, and must possess a proven track record of working collaboratively to identify and penetrate major market opportunities.
- Meet or exceed quarterly / yearly revenue targets.
- Stay abreast of “all things education,” including industry trends, state assessment initiatives, etc.
- Remain current on knowledge surrounding educator goals and needs, and properly position Illuminate’s platforms as a solution for meeting those goals and needs.
- Work collaboratively with the existing business development team to identify sales leads and opportunities; then identify, scope, strategize and follow up on leads and opportunities.
- Provide effective product demonstrations to decision-makers.
- Represent Illuminate at local industry conferences and shows.
- Provide consistent, high-touch sales support to clients, with the goal of positioning Illuminate for the sale of additional value-added services or products.
- Ensure delivery of a consistent value messaging that ensures the client views Illuminate as a strategic partner.
- Provide market and client feedback to internal team to inform and shape new and innovative solutions or modifications that can be brought to market.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous district, school, or charter school experience preferred.
- Experience with Illuminate products a plus.
- Proven relationship management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Strong public speaking, presentation and web demo skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.