New York, NY
Illuminate Education is a market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) student assessment and reporting platform used by K-12 administrators and educators to measure, analyze, and subsequently improve classroom and school-wide learning.
- Follow up with schools to increase sales.
- Call on schools (prospecting) to find out current systems/assessments in place.
- Create territory landscape analysis (information gathering) for incoming AE.
- Assist in providing additional customer support for at-risk schools.
- Compile daily lists of leads and delegate individual leads to sales team associates
- Maintain an organized and accessible file system for administrative and sales professionals
- Handle all administrative duties for the organization and scheduling of client meetings and conferences
- Follow up with clients on the telephone for administrative purposes
- Provide administrative assistance to executives and management team members as required
- Perform data entry duties with regard to sales figures, metrics and other key data
- Create and process sales orders in a timely fashion
- Report unusual activity to supervisors
- Expedite requests for rush orders and alter sales orders and shipping data as needed
- EdTech/education experience preferred.
- Strong administration skills.
- Amazing people skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated, self-directed learner.
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Good sense of humor.
- Efficient office work habits.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
We’re all Illuminators, and we’re all trying to change the world. We strive to be collaborative, team-oriented, and humble, with a focus on building and growing teams. Our culture is important, and we only want to work with kind, thoughtful, passionate people. A prerequisite to working here is the ability to laugh at yourself and others (when appropriate). We’re goal-oriented and fast-paced, but value a healthy work/life balance. But enough about us… We can’t wait to hear about you!