Illuminate Education is a market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) student assessment and reporting platform used by K-12 administrators and educators to measure, analyze, and subsequently improve classroom and school-wide learning.
Reporting directly to CEO, the Chief Marketing Officer will be a critical contributor to and driver of our next phase of growth. With a current market leadership position, Illuminate is extraordinary position to capitalize on it strengths as the leading provider of software and assessment solutions and services. The successful candidate will bring the leadership, vision, business acumen, and marketing expertise required to lead the company’s marketing organization.
This key individual will be a recognized marketing expert and will be responsible for developing a comprehensive inbound and outbound marketing strategy that can be executed in a regionally appropriate manner. This experienced executive will create and drive our vision through the management and development of a team marketing individuals. S/he will be a key member of the executive team tasked with contributing strategically to all aspects of our business. Through his/her vision will be successfully positioned as both the Education enterprise partner of choice and the premier provider of software and content solutions.
The ideal candidate currently works at an executive level within a technology environment, education technology or education services organization providing complex solutions to customers. This proven marketing leader will have initiative, strong communication skills, and experience working in a high growth environment. S/he is a creative, self-motivated driver of high achievement with the ability to move on a dime from strategy to execution. The CMO will have experience developing successful marketing plans and opening new markets. S/he will have a proven track record of motivating, measuring, driving, and expanding sales through innovative vision and strategic analysis will be key.
- Expertise providing software marketing leadership with increasingly levels of complexity and scale.
- Extensive experience in a complex buyer persona environment with deep understanding of the customer journey.
- Strategic planning experience with the proven ability to direct brand strategy and awareness.
- Proven results-orientation with a track record of building pipeline, gaining market share and influencing business results.
- Highly organized and disciplined thinker, planner, advisor, and implementer with solid business acumen, superior judgment, and management capabilities.
- Experience building and managing a diverse, high-performance team both geographically and in experience base.
- Ability to rapidly digest the specifics of the evolving and compliance -oriented marketplace for educational software solutions.
- Experience developing and implementing relevant, best-practice-oriented systems, processes, standards where little discipline or framework has existed previously.
- High energy leader with the ability to quickly and competently translate strategy into successful GTM execution.
- Strong analytical and systematic mindset with a high degree of domain knowledge and full understanding of technology company imperatives and drivers.
- Track record of successfully partnering with all other functions to ensure robust connection between marketing and demand generation programs and pipeline engine.
- B.S. in a relevant area of study; MBA preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.