Illuminate Education is a market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) student assessment and reporting platform used by K-12 administrators and educators to measure, analyze, and subsequently improve classroom and school-wide learning.
- Develop, implement, and maintain custom applications within Salesforce based on user requirements and team leader’s direction.
- Build and maintain various integrations between Salesforce, internal proprietary platforms, 3rd-party applications, and other business systems.
- Communicate effectively with team members across the country.
- Drive efforts to effectively test new features, enhancements, Salesforce preview releases.
- Create and execute unit/integration test plans, including use cases and test data.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement of application design and functionality.
- Adhere and promote development best practices within the team.
- Grow your own and your colleagues’ skill-sets through regular collaboration and your own professional development.
- Assist in user support efforts at times of extremely high case volume.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in an Apex Development role
- Apex Classes/Triggers, Scheduled, Batch, Asynchronous, SOQL/SOSL
- Visualforce Pages/Controllers/Extensions
- Structured QA / User-Acceptance Testing
- Lightning Component Framework
- Integration / ETL Tools (e.g. Boomi, Jitterbit, MuleSoft)
- SOAP/REST API/Web Services, JSON/XML, AJAX
- Version Control
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Adaptive Insights
- Salesforce CPQ
- Customer Communities
- Web Development
- Service Cloud
We’re all Illuminators, and we’re all trying to change the world. We strive to be collaborative, team-oriented, and humble, with a focus on building and growing teams. Our culture is important, and we only want to work with kind, thoughtful, passionate people. A prerequisite to working here is the ability to laugh at yourself and others (when appropriate). We’re goal-oriented and fast-paced, but value a healthy work/life balance. But enough about us… We can’t wait to hear about you!