Illuminate Education is a market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) student assessment and reporting platform used by K-12 administrators and educators to measure, analyze, and subsequently improve classroom and school-wide learning.
The Collections Specialist will be responsible for reviewing each account to determine the best
way to approach the client, and then executing their plan to bring in the maximum amount of revenue.
The ideal candidate for this position is able to work as part of a dynamic team, and able to work in an
environment where work assignments change frequently. Responsibilities will include:
- Researching each account using company records and Internet resources that are made available.
- Conducting custom collections campaigns on each client that consist of emails, phone calls and standard mail correspondence.
- Developing collections methods that consistently lead to achieving or exceeding company financial goals.
- Working closely with team members to create ways to bring in revenue and find success as a group.
- Solving problems quickly and create resolutions that bring in revenue on a regular basis.
- Updating reports for supervisor review and ultimate consumption by leadership.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- 2+ years’ Collections experience required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.Intermediate
- Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, etc).
- Negotiation skills.
We’re all Illuminators, and we’re all trying to change the world. We strive to be collaborative, team-oriented, and humble, with a focus on building and growing teams. Our culture is important, and we only want to work with kind, thoughtful, passionate people. A prerequisite to working here is the ability to laugh at yourself and others (when appropriate). We’re goal-oriented and fast-paced, but value a healthy work/life balance. But enough about us… We can’t wait to hear about you!
At Illuminate our employees are our most valuable asset, and our progressive approach to benefits reflects that. We’ve got your back (literally… with ergonomically-friendly standing/adjustable desks) – from the little things (flex schedule, casual dress) to the big things (generous vacation, 100% healthcare coverage for you and your dependents) – and everything in between