Integrating Social-Emotional Behavior (SEB) Supports to Ensure Long-Term Student Success
Research shows that social-emotional behavior (SEB) functioning plays a critical role in students’ academic success. That’s never been more true as educators and students cope with the impacts of the pandemic and work to rebuild strong, supportive learning environments that meet the needs of all students.
Download our playbook for expert advice on system-wide strategies that help students develop the SEB skills and competencies necessary to succeed in the classroom and beyond. You’ll find guidance on:
- Addressing SEB and bolstering mental health through a multi-tiered system of support (MTSS)
- Using SEB screening data to guide instruction and supports
- Trauma-sensitive practices
- Culturally sustaining SEL instruction
- Supporting the social-emotional well-being of educators
- And more!