Illuminate Data & Assessment™
“I continue to be so impressed with Illuminate and all its capabilities that allow teachers to become more data savvy and results in more targeted services and growth for our students. It’s been really exciting presenting DnA to our staff and slowly and methodically rolling out this initiative. It’s the solution we’ve been looking for a long time. Having been in this industry for as long as I have, I can say that no product compares to this.”
The Complete Achievement System
You need good data to improve instruction, and it starts with assessments. DnA provides teachers with one place to seamlessly build and administer formative assessments, capture and analyze multiple sources of data to inform instruction, and direct students to learning resources needed to support specific, targeted standards.
With Illuminate DnA, teachers have access to a singular ecosystem of continuous feedback to dramatically improve student performance. We'd like to think of DnA as a teacher's best friend.
Learn why leading educators are using DnA's powerful, easy-to-use tools to access the real-time data they need to get their job done.
Instantly administer and receive results from any kind of assessment.
Create, upload, scan, add, and administer standards-based assessments in mere minutes at the teacher, district, state, or national level
- Immediately receive results and use data for flexible grouping of students, Response to Intervention (RtI) protocol, judging how to pace and plan the next lesson, and more
- Use instant formative feedback mid-lesson to ascertain lesson plan success and inform next step
Seamlessly track progress and intervene accordingly with easy reports.
- Quickly run one of our 23 pre-built or your custom reports with a few clicks
- Easily compare data sets and subgroups of students with simple demographic filters
- Take data analysis to the next level with DnA's integrated Business Intelligence module
- Enjoy easy-to-read graphs and visuals to quickly identify trends and inform instruction
Enjoy automatically integrated data analysis support.
- Confidently understand the data and avoid common mistakes with our pre-built reports that are structured to encourage proper analysis
- Examine any cross-sectional slice of data to compare any subgroup to set appropriate goals
- Use our searchable Help documentation with easy-to-follow lessons and handouts to advance the analysis skills of users at all levels and to find answers to questions users might be too embarrassed to ask
See all the data in a single, secure, centralized place -- anytime, anywhere.
- Securely access, input, and analyze data from any computer with internet access to immediately inform instruction
- Automatically load data from various sources for analysis individually or together
- Populate reports with any data your district has
- Seamlessly work with your current systems to meet all your assessment and data management needs