Improve teacher workflow with an integrated management platform.
A Teacher’s Personal Assistant
IO Classroom is an integrated management solution designed by experienced teachers to help manage the demands of the classroom.
Google Classroom Integration
- Saves time by removing double grade entries.
- Teachers can attach category and marking period weights when importing Google Classroom assignments.
- Google Classroom assignments import with grades and assignment details.
- Administrators can configure blended-learning schedules to accommodate schedules that don’t follow a traditional 5-day model. (You can do a 2-day, 6-day, or 10-day.)
- Administrators can configure students into pre-populated DOE scheduling models.
- Blended-learning schedules are displayed on Pupil Path so students and guardians know which days are in-class and which days are remote.
Pupil Path Academy
- Parents can use “Schedule” tab to see the where, when, and what of their child’s schedule.
- Teachers can utilize the “Lesson Plan” tab to post their lesson plans to assist parents with the objectives, the “how to”, and the answers.
- Administrators can refer to the “External Resources” tab to post information, activities, virtual field trips, links, and videos to additional resources.
- Improved filter experience in teacher gradebooks.
- Teachers can now see a history of all grade changes in any gradebook cell.
- Updated design for ease of use.