To help educators assess students’ understanding of concepts and track standards mastery, Certica provides the Navigate Item Bank™ designed to guide instruction at the district and classroom levels. Over 94,000 standards-based items are available with Navigate, as well as pre-built assessments that allow educators to quickly measure student performance.
WHY CERTICA SOLUTIONS?
The largest collection of flexible, modular and expertly-developed items.
The Navigate Item Bank is a robust repository of over 94,000 high-quality, standards-based items, including:
- 37,000+ items for K-12 in Mathematics
- 38,000+ items for K-12 in English Language Arts (Reading, Writing and Research)
- 12,000+ items for grades 3-12 in Science
- 5,000+ items for grades 5-12 in Social Studies
- 22,000+ items translated into Spanish
The items in the Navigate Item Bank have been written and/or aligned to an array of standards, including:
- Common Core State Standards, including state-specific versions
- Next Generation Science Standards, including state-specific versions
- State Standards for all 50 states and Washington D.C.
The navigate item bank includes 10 item types:
- Multiple Choice
- Constructed Response
- Writing Prompts
- Choice Multiple
- Drag and Drop
- Hot Spot and Hot Text
- Inline Choice
- Text Entry