Partnering with districts and students to empower the whole child through a comprehensive assessment, analysis, and reporting system.
Whole Child Support
- Build Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) to collaborate on assessment creation and data analysis.
- Better understand school climate and social-emotional learning (SEL) needs with built-in surveys.
- Help students to own their learning journey with the ability to share feedback on standards mastery progression.
STAAR Accommodations (Texas)
Provide students the ability to take learning in their own hands by assigning custom accommodations to individual students.
- Selected Text-to-Speech
- Line Reader
STAAR Test Maker Item Bank (Texas)
- 65,000+ rigorous items written to the STAAR Readiness & Supporting Standards
- Assesses all current and newly updated TEKS
- Covers all STAAR-tested subjects and grades (and much more!)
- Transadapted Spanish items and passages
- Living item bank, updated regularly
Utilize pre-built assessments created specifically for Texas districts, or develop your own assessments using the STAAR Test Maker item bank — trusted and used by more than 200 districts in Texas.
- Interim Assessments
- Reading (Grades 3-8, English I & II)
- Mathematics (Grades 3-8 & Algebra I)
- Unit-Based Assessments
- Science (Grades 3-8 & Biology)
- Social Studies (Grades 3-8 & U.S. History)
Make projections about your Texas state accountability scores before the state releases official data.
- Get deeper insight by drilling down to specific student levels
- Use formative assessments correlated to STAAR performance for early warning