TX Test Maker
Equip your team with rigorous, TEKS-specific content.
Rigorous Assessment Content Designed Just for Texas
TX Test Maker provides a flexible way to measure student progress towards mastery of the TEKS with content that matches the formatting and rigor of the STAAR®. The high-quality content of the TX Test Maker bank allows you to identify focus areas for reteaching and intervention.
Deep Coverage Across All Core Content Areas
- Create assessments with more than 65,000 items in Reading, Writing, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Assess student understanding regularly to drive instruction
Items Aligned to the Newest TEKS
- Get insight into how students are performing on the new expectations
- Assess all new and updated TEKS for ELA (gr. 2-8), Social Studies, and Science
Transadapted Spanish Items and Passages (Grades 1-5)
- Develop mirrored English and Spanish assessments
- Equitably assess student learning regardless of a student’s first/native/home language
Fully Integrated in SchoolCity
TX Test Maker can be accessed and administered directly in SchoolCity, just like any other assessment, with reports available as soon as the assessment is complete. View formative assessment data alongside data already loaded into your assessment platform for a full view of the student.
Want to Take a Peek?
We’re glad to provide samples.
STAAR® is a federally registered trademark and service mark of the Texas Education Agency. Illuminate Education is not sponsored by or associated or affiliated with the Texas Education Agency, which has not endorsed the products or services of Illuminate Education.
“TX Test Maker has been a valuable tool for us. With its large volume of standards-based questions in a STAAR-formatted manner, we have been able to customize our grade-level assessments with relative ease. It has been a time saver for us in a district with a very limited curriculum staff.”
Friendswood ISD (TX)