Designing a District Balanced Assessment System
This two day working session will provide a systematic approach to this process with the goal of creating an intelligent, efficient and cost effective system of assessments that supports stakeholder decision-making at all levels of the organization.
- Lay the foundation for the development
- 3-year plan for implementing a comprehensive balanced assessment system by understanding the six components of a comprehensive balanced assessment system, reviewing current assessment system, completing a gap analysis and analyzing current specific assessments for quality and effectiveness.
What You'll Leave With
- A detailed three year plan for implementing a balanced assessment program in K-12 literacy, K-12 math.
- Knowledge of quality assessment tools in literacy and math.
- Knowledge of the 6 types of assessments that comprise balanced assessment systems.
- Generating data reports to support all stakeholder groups.