Partnering with districts and students
through a comprehensive assessment, analysis and reporting system
Whole Child Support
- Build Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) to collaborate on assessment creation and data analysis.
- Better understand school climate and social-emotional learning (SEL) needs with built-in surveys.
- Help students to own their learning journey with the ability to share feedback on standards mastery progression.
STAAR Accommodations (Texas)
Provide students the ability to take learning in their own hands by assigning custom
accommodations to individual students.
- Selected Text-to-Speech
- Line Reader
STAAR Test Maker Item Bank (Texas)
- 65,000+ rigorous items written to the STAAR
Readiness & Supporting Standards
- Assesses all current TEKS, including the new
streamlined Science TEKS
- Covers all STAAR-tested subjects and grades (and
- Transadapted Spanish items and passages
- Living item bank, updated regularly
- Not in Texas? Check out all of the Illuminate Content offerings available in SUITE
Utilize pre-built assessments created specifically for
Texas districts, or develop your own assessments
using the STAAR Test Maker item bank -- trusted
and used by more than 200 districts in Texas.
- Interim Assessments
- Reading (Grades 3-8, English I & II)
- Mathematics (Grades 3-8 & Algebra I)
- Unit-Based Assessments
- Science (Grades 3-8 & Biology)
- Social Studies (Grades 3-8 & U.S. History)
Make projections about your Texas state accountability scores before the state releases official data.
- Get deeper insight by drilling down to specific student levels
- Use formative assessments correlated to STAAR performance for early warning
Here are some of the districts we're partnering with:
Our assessment specialists can work directly with your district to develop custom assessments and deliver professional development to meet your specific needs. Get in contact with us at email@example.com!