Partnering with districts and students in Texas through a
comprehensive assessment, analysis and reporting system
Provide students the ability to take learning in
their own hands by assigning custom
accommodations to individual students.
- Selected Text-to-Speech
- Line Reader
Utilize pre-built assessments created specifically for
Texas districts, or develop your own assessments
using the STAAR Test Maker item bank -- trusted
and used by more than 200 districts in Texas.
- Interim Assessments
- Reading (Grades 3-8, English I & II)
- Mathematics (Grades 3-8 & Algebra I)
- Unit-Based Assessments
- Science (Grades 3-8 & Biology)
- Social Studies (Grades 3-8 & U.S. History)
STAAR TEST MAKER ITEM BANK
- 65,000+ rigorous items written to the STAAR
Readiness & Supporting Standards.
- Assesses all current TEKS, including the new
streamlined Science TEKS
- Covers all STAAR-tested subjects and grades (and
- Transadapted Spanish items and passages
- Living item bank, updated regularly
eduCLIMBER & ACHIEVEMENT DASHBOARD
Provide your team with a data platform to aggregate,
visualize, and analyze academic and behavioral data,
support MTSS/PBIS and RtI strategies, and collaborate with data faster and more easily, all in one place.
Here are some of the Texas districts we're
Our assessment specialists can work directly with your district to develop custom assessments and deliver professional development to meet your specific needs. Get in contact with us at email@example.com!