Addressing Learning Needs Impacted by COVID-19
Remote learning has presented new challenges to the learning experience. Check out some new enhancements to support you and your team.
- In accordance to state attendance reporting requirements, schools can download an attendance report specifying whether each student is present or absent in school, remote, or hybrid every day.
- Schools can specify which periods hybrid groups will be remote or in person.
- Reporting for teacher attendance is being developed now.
- Stay on top of all NYSSIS, PIMS, and Civil Rights compliance reporting requirements.
Support provided to districts to determine the best approach to Hybrid scheduling, including but not limited to:
- capping the number of students from each cohort that would be assigned to a class
- adding location code
- changing seat caps
- setting up test environments
- filtering students in calling systems by student learning location
- Saves time by removing double grade entries.
- Teachers can import existing assignments or link to Google Classroom when creating new assignments.
- Districts can schedule a nightly sync to push assignment grades from Google Classroom to eSD so teachers don't have to manually import or push grades.
- Parents can now view IEPs and learning codes on their portal in order to better support students learning at home.
- Parent portal can toggle between Spanish and English. Spanish will be the default is students' home language is Spanish
- Interactive dashboards allow districts to identify trends using real-time data to drive instructional and business decisions.
- Personalized experiences deliver the right data to the right people at the right time.