Partnering with districts and students to empower the whole child through a comprehensive assessment, analysis, and reporting system.
Whole Child Support
- Build Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) to collaborate on assessment creation and data analysis.
- Better understand school climate and social-emotional learning (SEL) needs with built-in surveys.
- Help students to own their learning journey with the ability to share feedback on standards mastery progression.
STAAR™ Accommodations (Texas)
Provide students the ability to take learning in their own hands by assigning custom accommodations to individual students.
- Selected Text-to-Speech
- Line Reader
TX Test Maker Item Bank (Texas)
- 65,000+ rigorous items written to the STAAR™ Readiness & Supporting Standards
- Assesses all current and newly updated TEKS
- Covers all STAAR™-tested subjects and grades (and much more!)
- Transadapted Spanish items and passages
- Living item bank, updated regularly
Utilize pre-built assessments created specifically for Texas districts, or develop your own assessments using the TX Test Maker item bank — trusted and used by more than 200 districts in Texas.
- Interim Assessments
- Reading (Grades 3-8, English I & II)
- Mathematics (Grades 3-8 & Algebra I)
- Unit-Based Assessments
- Science (Grades 3-8 & Biology)
- Social Studies (Grades 3-8 & U.S. History)
Make projections about your Texas state accountability scores before the state releases official data.
- Explore the domain components and underlying data that drive scores
- Compare the district’s campuses to one another using charts and tables
I love how SchoolCity is so versatile and reliable. Your support and innovation will help keep our district ahead of the curve, and for that I am thankful.
District Instructional Technologist/Digital Platform Manager
Everman ISD (TX)