Custom assessment solution that can be tailored to specific district needs, including assessment creation and administration, robust reporting, and student and teacher surveys
Move Learning Forward with Each Student
Standards-based assessments and information-rich reporting to deeply understand student learning and inform instructional next steps for each unique student.
- Quickly create paper-based and online assessments from item banks or existing test documents
- Promote equity with custom accommodations profiles that travel with each student for every assessment
- Target disconnects in student learning using reliable data at the standard and item level with immediate access to five predefined reports in one
Whole Child Support
- Build Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) to collaborate on assessment creation and data analysis.
- Better understand school climate and social-emotional learning (SEL) needs with built-in surveys.
- Help students to own their learning journey with the ability to share feedback on standards mastery progression.
Enable students to take learning into their own hands by assigning custom accommodations for individual students.
- Text-to-Speech, multi-lingual support
- Google Translate
- Line Reader
- Assessment author annotations
High-Quality Assessment Content
- Utilize pre-built assessments aligned to state standards, including comprehensives, interims, and cluster quizzes.
- Create custom assessments with the Inspect item bank, which includes 80,000+ items covering ELA, Math, NGSS and History.
- Actionable reporting dashboard
- Item, Objective and Standards analysis reports provide student learning insights
- Aggregated or disaggregated data based on user type
“I love how SchoolCity is so versatile and reliable. Your support and innovation will help keep our district ahead of the curve and for that I am thankful.”
District Instructional Technologist/Digital Platform Manager
Everman ISD (TX)
SchoolCity Case Studies
Learn how SchoolCity is supporting data-driven educators like you.
Want to See How it Works?
We'd love to learn more about your unique needs and discuss how we can support you.