Simple, powerful data visualization that captures insights from assessments, incidents, attendance and more. Everything you need to make critical decisions, all in one place.
See Your Data in a Whole New Light
eduCLIMBER does the heavy-lifting for you by triangulating various state, district, and teacher-created assessments so you can see the data that matters most. Bring this together with incident reporting and other intervention data so that you have a 360-degree view of what’s happening across your entire organization.
- Easily import data from nearly any standardized norm-referenced, criterion-referenced formative/summative assessment.
- Identify and create a continuum of multiple supports for all students.
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of interventions within districts.
- Save time and effort having to correlate and share data with various stakeholders.
Discover a single place to import, analyze and visualize a wide array of academic and non-academic data including:
- Student Information: Attendance, Behavior, Transcript
- Assessment: NWEA, Fountas & Pinnell, STAR, AimsWeb, DIBELS, iReady, FAST and more
- State Assessments
- National Assessments: SAT, ACT, PSAT, AP
- Social Emotional: SAEBRS, BEST, Review 360
Response to Intervention (RtI)
Monitor student progress toward goals via benchmark targets and percentile ranks, and import or record data from a variety of assessment types to determine ongoing student needs.
Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
Collect, report, and analyze school-wide behavior incidents. Includes a fully customizable PBIS suite with CICO monitoring and DBRCs with district-level reporting.
This system has meant a lot for our school, especially our students. It's very motivating for children to see their progress, like when a kid comes in and asks specifically to do something because they saw a piece of data. Because of eduCLIMBER, our gaps are closing and we're seeing so many positives.
Walworth School District (WI)
- Interactive district-level data dashboards
- Interact with various student tasks (e.g., intervention sessions, growth monitoring, comments, fidelity) and professional tasks (e.g., SLOs, PPGs)
- Ability to collect, report, and analyze school-wide behavior incidents
- Ability to generate, manage, and modify SLOs and professional strategies for educator effectiveness