Illuminate Data & Assessment
Powerful data that moves you from assessment of learning to assessment for learning.
Better Insights for Improved Outcomes
An incredibly easy-to-use, standards-based assessment and reporting platform that helps guide instruction for better learning outcomes.
- Instantly administer and receive results from any kind of assessment.
- Create, upload, scan, add, and administer standards-based assessments in mere minutes at the teacher, district, state, or national level.
- Immediately receive results and use data for flexible grouping of students, Response to Intervention (RtI) protocol, judging how to pace and plan the next lesson and more.
- Use instant formative feedback mid-lesson to determine lesson plan success and inform next steps.
Choose from thousands of items in our item bank, including TEIs that align to standards.
Use pre-built or custom reports with easy-to-read graphics to identify trends and inform instruction.
Easily customize instruction to dramatically improve student performance.
I've started piloting online testing in an increasing number of classrooms and when demoing with teachers how easy it is and the data generated, it has actually made teachers cry happy tears and caused spontaneous hugs!
Coordinator of Instructional Technology
Washington Unified School District (CA)
- Online testing or bubble sheets with built-in scanning tool
- One-to-one skills assessment
- Formative and summative
- Progress monitoring
- Performance tasks
- Live proctoring
- Universal screen through FastBridge
- State and local assessments
- Pre-built reports including achievement, demographic, and non-academic data
- Dashboards for quick views
- Parent and student communication tools
- Student profile reporting
- Custom data visualization reports