Highest-quality, standards-based pre-built assessments and items across ELA, Math, Science (NGSS), and History
Inspect ELA and Math
High-quality standards-based assessment content that paves the way for actionable data
An assessment item bank and library of 500+ pre-built assessments, aligned to your state's academic standards.
- 100,000+* items that provide districts ample items for classroom and district assessments
- Ready-to-use interim and summative assessments that can be easily modified to align to pacing
- Performance tasks and technology-enhanced items that reflect the rigor and format of high-stakes tests while promoting deeper thinking and learning
- Detailed distractor rationales and rubrics that equip teachers with specific feedback for quick, targeted intervention and re-teaching
- Pre-built assessments aligned to the SBAC IAB blueprints
- Items created by content experts that ensure content is accurately aligned, is free of bias and sensitivity concerns, and yields results that educators need to drive instruction forward
- Continuous item evaluation process that uses psychometric analysis to ensure items are performing as expected
*Alignments and counts vary by state
Educators want assessments that reflect the principles of the NRC's Framework and the NGSS. This requires a departure from traditional science assessment to content that has been written to specifically address the NGSS.
NGSS pre-built assessments and items that support the three dimensions of science learning
- Pre-built assessments configured to assess NGSS bundles and state-specific instructional segments for Arizona, California, Michigan, New York, and Utah
- Additional NGSS items in the Inspect Premium Item Bank allow educators to create assessments that follow their own instructional sequence
- Elicit evidence of learning from each response so teachers can gain insights into student progress
- Embedded professional development by showing the relationship among specific PEs, the three dimensions, and higher-order thinking
*NGSS is a registered trademark of Achieve and is included as reference only
Quickly, flexibly, and accurately inform instruction
Teachers need strong classroom assessments that fuel the formative assessment process and serve as a solid foundation of a successful comprehensive assessment system.
- 600+ short-cycle assessments specifically designed to support teachers’ classroom assessment programs
- 250+ ELA Quick Checks address standards in reading, writing, language, and foundational skills strands
- 350+ Math Quick Checks address every CCR cluster or concept
- Organized around instructionally important concepts like clusters in math and text complexity in reading
- Designed to blend into classroom activities and be incorporated into lesson planning
Learn how Illuminate’s Content is supporting data-driven educators like you.
Want to See How it Works?
We'd love to learn more about your unique needs and discuss how we can support you.