Item banks and pre-built assessments that exceed all standards including the one that matters most—yours.
Inspect ELA and Math
High-quality standards-based assessment content that paves the way for actionable data
A formative assessment item bank and library of 500+ pre-built assessments, aligned to your state's academic standards.
- 100,000+* items that provide districts ample items for classroom and district assessments
- Ready-to-use interim assessments that can be easily modified to align to pacing, assess student learning, and help prepare for high-stakes testing
- Performance tasks and technology-enhanced items that reflect the rigor and format of high-stakes tests while promoting deeper thinking and learning
- Detailed distractor rationales and rubrics that equip teachers with specific feedback for quick, targeted intervention and re-teaching
- Pre-builts aligned to the SBAC IAB blueprints to allow districts to mirror SBAC assessments
- Items created by content experts that ensure content is accurately aligned, is free of bias and sensitivity concerns, and provides the results that educators need to drive instruction forward
- Continuous item evaluation process that uses psychometric analysis to ensure items are performing as expected
*Alignments and counts vary by state
Educators want assessments that reflect the principles of the NRC's Framework and the NGSS. This requires a departure from traditional science assessment to content that has been written to specifically address the NGSS.
Pre-built NGSS assessments that support the three dimensions of science learning.
- Pre-built assessments configured to assess NGSS bundles and state-specific instructional segments for California, Michigan, and New York
- Contain 18-24 items per assessment that cover the PEs defined in the bundle, topic, or instructional segment for grades 3 through high school
- Elicit evidence of learning from each response so teachers can gain insights into student progress and make meaningful instructional choices
- Embedded professional development by showing the relationship among specific PEs, the three dimensions, and higher-order thinking
- Quickly and easily incorporate cross-curricular alignments to College and Career Readiness Standards in ELA and Math
*NGSS is a registered trademark of Achieve and is included as reference only
Quickly, flexibly, and accurately inform instruction.
Teachers need strong classroom assessments that fuel the formative assessment process and serve as a solid foundation of a successful comprehensive assessment system. Quick Checks are organized around instructionally important concepts like clusters in math and text complexity in reading.
- 600+ short-cycle assessments specifically designed to support teachers’ classroom assessment programs
- 250+ ELA Quick Checks address standards in reading, writing, language, and foundational skills strands
- 350+ Math Quick Checks address every CCR cluster or concept
- Designed to blend into classroom activities and be incorporated into lesson planning