Item banks and assessment creation that meet all standards including the one that matters most—yours.
A comprehensive assessment solution in every sense of the word.
Inspect Plus is a formative assessment item bank and suite of 500+ pre-built assessments, providing educators a truly comprehensive assessment solution.
- 100,000+* items that provide districts ample items for classroom and district assessments
- Ready-to-use interim assessments that can be easily modified to align for pacing, add value throughout the year, and help prepare for high-stakes testing
- Performance tasks and technology-enhanced items that capture rigor and format of high-stakes tests while pushing deeper thinking and learning
- English Language Learner assessments to closely monitor development in listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Developed with detailed distractor rationales and rubrics, reducing resource dependence and equipping teachers with specific data for quick, targeted feedback for intervention and re-teaching
- Aligned to the SBAC IAB blueprints allowing districts to mirror SBAC assessments
- Mastery through a continuous item evaluation process that uses proven psychometric analysis to ensure items are performing as expected to maintain valid assessments
*Alignments and counts vary by state
Educators want assessments that reflect the three dimensions of science learning. Traditional science assessment content can't do this—only content written specifically to address the NGSS.
NGSS Formative Solutions
Pre-built NGSS assessments that support fidelity to the standards and, most importantly, drive outcomes-based instruction.
- Pre-built assessments configured to assess NGSS bundles and state-specific instructional segments for California, Michigan, and New York
- Contain 18-24 items per assessment that cover the PEs defined in the bundle, topic, or instructional segment for grades 3 through high school
- Elicit evidence of learning from each response so teachers can gain insights into student progress and make meaningful instructional choices
- Embedded professional development by showing the relationship among specific PEs, the three dimensions, and higher-order thinking
- Quickly and easily incorporate cross-curricular alignments to College and Career Readiness Standards in ELA and Math
*NGSS is a registered trademark of Achieve and is included as reference only
Valid, reliable pre-built assessments that are fast, agile, and on-point.
Teachers need classroom assessments that can quickly and flexibly inform instruction. That’s why Quick Checks are organized around instructionally important concepts like clusters in math and text complexity in reading.
- 600+ short-cycle assessments specifically designed to support teachers’ classroom assessment programs
- 250+ ELA Quick Checks address standards in reading, writing, language, and foundational skills strands
- 350+ Math Quick Checks address every CCR cluster or concept
- Designed for quick integration into existing classroom activities and lesson planning