High-quality professional learning is delivered either virtually or locally by experienced Illuminate instructors. Our training connects platform functionality with best practices in adult learning to deepen data and assessment literacy and support district goals.
For districts new to a platform, we recommend our “Essentials“ training, carefully designed to get new users started quickly and successfully. Returning users can build a training specially designed for their local and unique needs using our Module Library.
Onsite: Day-long session with 6 hours of instruction
Virtual: Interactive training on custom-selected content delivered across two 3-hour sessions
- Activity-based, collaborative learning, delivered onsite or virtually by an experienced Instructor
- Robust resources, including a digital Learning Guide to use during and after the session
- Custom-selected content from our comprehensive Module Library
- For new users, we recommend the Essentials sessions (1 or 2-day options), which are designed to build foundational knowledge and skills
- More experienced users benefit from our Focus modules, which dive into more specialized applications of Illuminate solutions
- Virtual sessions may be recorded if requested in advance