We are excited about the potential of Google tools and technology to transform the teaching and learning experience for educators, students, administrators, and parents.
Students can seamlessly log in to Illuminate online using their district-provisioned Google accounts instead of entering their student IDs.
Integration with Google Classroom
The Google for Education and Illuminate DnA integration is available now. Teachers can:
- Post Illuminate DnA assessments in Google Classroom and receive scores back after students submit their work
- Import Google Classroom assignments into the Illuminate DnA Gradebook
- Choose to attach materials and resources from Google Drive to Illuminate DnA Flex Assessments
Chromebook Online Testing Support
Full support for Google Chromebooks for online testing, through:
- Integration of Respondus Locked Browser, enabling secure online testing via Chromebooks
- Lightning Grader integration allowing teachers to instantly scan student paper/pencil tests using the Chromebook eyesight camera.
Google Cloud Hosting
Illuminate utilizes Google Cloud hosting services. This enables greater performance, reliability, and scalability for Illuminate and its clients.