We're helping to create rigorous, inspiring, and nurturing learning experiences to every classroom in NYC public schools. Wherever you're looking to go, we have the tools and support to get you there.
IO Classroom: Improved!
Remote learning has presented new challenges to the learning experience. Check out some new enhancements to support you and your team
- Saves time by removing double grade entries.
- Teachers can attach category and marking period weights when importing Google Classroom assignments.
- Google Classroom assignments import with grades and assignment details.
- Configure blended-learning schedules to accommodate schedules that don't follow a traditional 5-day model.
- Blended-learning schedules are displayed for students and guardians to know which days are in-class vs. remote.
- Facilitates the ability for teachers to create and assign differentiated assignments.
- Improved filter experience in teacher gradebooks.
- Teachers can now see a history of all grade changes in any gradebook cell.
- Features updated designs for ease-of-use.
- Parents can use the "Schedule" tab to identify the where, when, and what of their child's schedule.
- Teachers can use the "Lesson Plan" tab to post lesson plans to assist parents with the objectives, the "how to," and the answers.
- Administrators can use the "External Resources" tab to post information such as activities, virtual field trips, links, and videos to additional resources.
Using the IO CLassroom Suite for Remote Learning
Now Integrated with IO Classroom: eduCLIMBER & Achievement Dashboard are Available in NYC
Support the whole child by combining assessment, social-emotional behavioral (SEB), and attendance data into a single student profile view. From individual insights to school-level patterns, eduCLIMBER & Achievement Dashboard makes equitable support for every student a reality.
- Streamline your MTSS practices with easy-to-use custom thresholds, interactive data visualizations, and collaboration tools.
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of interventions across the school.
- Aggregate, visualize and share data at the student, class, and school levels.
"I can see that you updated the schedule feature to filter for specific days of specific weeks, which is a brilliant and impressive feat to work in so quickly!"
Michael T. Esposito
Program Chair, Data Processing Coordinator
Tottenville HS (Staten Island, NY)