Enhance your skills, maintain certification, and expand your areas of expertise—with the option to earn university credits along the way.
Engaging, Effective Professional Learning for Today’s K-12 Educators
CaseNEX offers professional development via expert course instructors and high quality courses, delivered online and asynchronously (not in real time) for maximum flexibility. Rooted in 15 years of research at the University of Virginia, all of our courses employ case methods to equip educators with new skills in key areas and reinforce a proven decision-making model.
Participants in CaseNEX courses will practice and develop a greater ability to:
- Recognize educational issues, problems, and opportunities
- Consider others’ values when designing education interventions
- Call up relevant professional knowledge when needed
- Forecast actions aimed at addressing particular problems
- Assess the results of their actions
“Due to the coursework and feedback which was provided through CaseNEX in order to obtain my Gifted Education Endorsement, I have learned and implemented so many new strategies that have helped my gifted students become successful, happy, excited learners.”
Susan L. DuBois
2nd Grade Teacher
Britt David Magnet Academy (GA)