Illuminate Special Education™
“Over the last year, two of our districts were monitored by the Michigan Department of Education for General Supervisor Monitoring (GSM). In those audits, goals were reviewed. In both cases, all goals reviewed met the measurability per State requirements. The system has made it fool-proof to allow staff to write measurable goals.”
Learn why leading educators are using ISE's complete end-to-end system which allows teachers and providers to meet students’ needs in the most efficient and compliant manner possible.
Breathe easy with simplified special education processes and regulations while ensuring speed and compliance.
- One centralized and streamlined system.
- Quickly start with referrals, get dynamically guided through IEP and IFSP creation, manage Medicaid encounters and more.
- Easily track and report student data, evaluations, encounters, scheduling, SPP indicators and all state and federal regulatory requirements.
Easily create IEPs and quickly plan and track student performance.
- Enjoy ISE's "smart" IEP generator that prompts you, based on each selection, in creating a compliant IEP.
- Confidently meet compliance requirements under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
- One single and secure, web-based system allows multiple users to easily access IEPs while providing parents and staff with up-to-date information on students.
Simply manage every aspect of Medicaid.
- Streamline your electronic claim processes with automatic management of encounter entry, tracking, billing and more.
- Rest assured as ISE automatically logs a complete audit trail and submits all appropriate documentation in accordance with recognized state and district standards.
- Comfortably match all encounters to the contents of the student’s prescribed IEP and prescription information, assuring IEP compliance in terms of Medicaid billable services.
Track student’s behavior and receive notifications when students are in need of interventions.
- Track major and minor incidents, antecedents, behaviors, consequences, important dates, participants, location, time and more.
- Generate reports to track and monitor behavior.
- Receive notifications based on consequence, number of days, and more to help maintain compliance and ensure required documentation is completed on time.
See all the data in a single centralized place -- anytime, anywhere.
- Enter information, view data, access pre-built and/or create custom reports with the click of a button from anywhere with internet access.
- Allows for fast and easy sharing of data when students move from district to district within your county.