Illuminate Student Information™
“AWESOME!!!!!!!! Profile report answers any possible question regarding a student’s history with us. The Reports Tab has been a literal lifesaver and it is a lot of fun customizing the reports to fit my needs and the needs of the teachers at the school. Illuminate is a great data system and I mean it. I worked with another SIS for over 10 years and Illuminate beats it in every category. Thank You!!!!!”
Designed in collaboration with school districts, Illuminate Education’s K-12 Student Information System is available either as a powerful, modern standalone SIS solution compatible with dozens of K-12 technology systems or as part of the fully integrated Illuminate Education Intelligence Platform.
School and District Administrators: Power to streamline scheduling and state compliance
- Master schedule development is a snap with features such as mass scheduling, block scheduling, linked sections, student constraints and course requests
- Create and distribute custom transcripts and traditional and/or elementary standards-based report cards
- Aggregate all your various school data into one interface to enter, manage, view and report
- Tons of convenient pre-built, sharable reports: Grades, standards, demographics, attendance, behavior incidents, progress, individual students - run at class, school or district level.
- Generates reports and extracts required by your state using data you provide (e.g. CALPADS in California and MSDS in Michigan)
- Compatible with systems such as food service, messaging, notification, LMS
Teachers 🙂 and Front Office: Our modern user interface generates more smiles and less stress
- Record attendance however you like: By seating chart, class roster, or student
- Full-featured standards and points-based gradebooks
- Easily create student groups for intervention, athletics, projects, etc.
- A single click provides access to detailed student profile, academic history, student list or college readiness report
- Electronic student lunch count submission
- Easy communication with parents and students through portal
Parents and Students: Empower everyone to track progress and easily communicate with teachers in user-friendly portal.
- Parents and students can quickly view all test scores, grades, assignments, attendance, course schedule and photos
- Easily request courses online
- Review and respond to teacher comments, announcements and messages
- A single login for parents of multiple students
See all the data in a single, centralized place -- anytime, anywhere.
- District level educators can analyze sweeping patterns and trends while instructional leaders can employ fast and flexible reports to shape curriculum and instruction in the classroom in real-time
- Access, input, and analyze data from any computer with Internet access
- Automatically load data from various data sources
- Quickly draw detailed reports for any kind of student demographic, special education, health, or language information