Join Us for the IEUC Winter 2022
About IEUC Virtual
We're coming together for comprehensive professional development on topics important to educators, like SEB, MTSS, equity, and formative assessment, all focused on student and educator success. Attendees will learn about the latest trends, strategies, and resources designed to empower educators to support the whole child.
We'll also focus on best practices for using Illuminate products (DnA, eduCLIMBER, FastBridge, SchoolCity, and Illuminate Content), including opportunities to learn from fellow educators in client-led sessions. As we grow and adapt in the ever-evolving K-12 landscape, we want to ensure you're always getting the most out of your Illuminate solutions.
Immerse yourself in 75+ live sessions led by subject matter experts
Gain insight from two dynamic keynote speakers
Take a deep dive with a full day of pre-conference sessions
Build an engaged learning community
Win fun prizes, connect with fellow educators, and have a blast!
Virtual Conference Perks
Meeting virtually offers a host of benefits. While we all love meeting in person-and we look forward to doing so again as soon as we safely can-let's look at how cool and comfortable a virtual conference can be, especially in our current environment.
- For starters, all sessions are available with the convenience of one click!
- All sessions will also be recorded and available on demand after the conference.
- Enjoy from the comfortable confines of your office, school, or home.
- No rushing from meeting room to meeting room, and no confusion about where your session is located
We're offering the full conference experience, with a decked-out virtual lobby, prizes, and chances to interact with colleagues and Illuminate staff.
- Our schedule builder will allow you to choose all of the sessions you'd like to attend in advance, and you can set calendar notifications to remind you when and where to join.
- Earn points throughout the conference to win some sweet prizes. Anyone who has attended an IEUC in the past knows what we're talking about.
Focused Pre-Conference Sessions
We'll have a full slate of half-day sessions on February 28. Take this opportunity to receive small-group professional development from subject matter experts.
- Take the next step in your product mastery and fine-tune your expertise to get even more out of your Illuminate solutions.
- Deep dive on topics like custom reporting in DnA, eduCLIMBER data imports and security, FastBridge behavior essentials, and building your own items and passages in SchoolCity.
- Check out the full pre-conference schedule and session details.
Dynamic Keynotes and Insightful Conference Sessions
We'll spotlight best practices for using Illuminate products and services, and we'll also focus on topics like social-emotional behavior (SEB), MTSS, equity, and formative assessment.
- Two Keynote Speakers: Dr. Salome Thomas-El and Dr. Kimberly Gibbons
- Product-focused sessions for DnA, eduCLIMBER, FastBridge, SchoolCity, and Illuminate Content
- Introduction sessions for new and beginner users
- In-depth sessions for advanced users
- Breakdowns of new features and recent releases
- Client-led sessions highlighting district innovations and best practices
- Product-agnostic sessions discussing the latest trends, strategies, and resources designed to turn actions into insights in order to accelerate student learning
- View the full conference schedule. (All sessions are subject to change.)
February 28, 2022
8:00am - 11:00am PST
12:00pm - 3:00pm PST
March 1-2, 2022
8:00am - 3:00pm PST
March 3, 2022
9:00am - 12:00pm PST
Join us for a one-day pre-conference on Monday, February 28, for the ultimate learning experience! When you register for the conference, you will have the option to select the pre-conference sessions. Half-Day Session: $50 each
We'll have product-focused, product-agnostic, and client-led sessions throughout the conference.
* Group discounts will be applied once you complete the registration for all attendees. Discounts apply to full conference registrations only.
Credit cards and purchase orders are accepted.
If paying by PO, please email your PO to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Remit Address:
Illuminate Education, Inc.
Attn: Accounts Receivable
PO Box 207833
Dallas, TX 75320
Please include a copy of the invoice with the check.
Cancellations must be made on or before Monday, February 21, 2022 to receive a full refund. After February 21, 2022, if the registrant is unable to attend, a replacement is permitted.