- This event has passed.
eduCLIMBER Conference 2019
July 31 @ 8:00 am - August 2 @ 5:00 pm
The eduCLIMBER Conference brings together educators for two days of comprehensive professional development. Attendees will learn best practices, connect with other users, and learn more about the future of eduCLIMBER as part of Illuminate Education.
- Learn what’s new and what’s to come
- Get inspired by success stories
- Build an engaged learning community
- Attend sessions focused on student and educator success
- Learn how Illuminate can support MTSS and best practices in education
- Receive hands-on practices of multiple features
- And of course — have fun!
Call for Presenters
- We are are accepting presenter submission through June 1st. If you are interested, please apply here.
eduCLIMBER Power UserAwards (NEW!)
As a way to recognize the hard work all of you do, we are awarding individuals with Power User Awards in the following categories:
- Elementary Teacher (PK-5)
- Secondary Teacher (6-12)
- Specialist (Special Education Teacher/Interventionists/Counselor, IT, Psychologist/Secretary, etc.)
- Administrator (non-Superintendent)
Complete this form to nominate an individual from your district.
Pricing and Payment
Registration Open until June 14, 2019 @ 11:59 p.m. - $225.00
June 15, 2019 until Registration Close - $275.00
Pre-conference AM Sessions - $75.00
Pre-conference PM Sessions - $75.00
Pre-conference Full Day Sessions - $150.00
Credit cards and purchase orders are accepted.
If paying by purchase order, a purchase order is required before the event. Please send your PO to
Payment Remit Address:
Illuminate Education Inc.
6531 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92618
Payment must be paid to Illuminate Education, Inc. by July 24, 2019. Please include a copy of the invoice when the check is mailed. Unfortunately, checks will not be accepted on-site.
Wednesday, July 31
Thursday, August 1
Friday, August 2